I learned in the Download Details email I received after I purchased visual, that it must be installed in the Organization Store. From the bottom of the Installation Recommendations page:
When do I need to consider alternate deployment versions of xViz?
- When using a report server or an air-gap system that cannot connect to an external network.
- When you do not have admin access to Power BI, and cannot request an admin in your organization to upload the visuals to Organizational Store.
- When you want to use the Export to PDF or Export to PPT feature in Power BI in a report that uses xViz Advanced visuals.
In any of the above scenarios, you may require an alternate version of xViz visuals. In such cases, please reach out to our support team who will be able to guide you to the appropriate option.
I need an alternate version, as 2 of the 3 considerations apply. Although I didn’t expect it to work, I still tried to load the visual using “load from file”, but was unsuccessful. My questions:
- Is there a more direct route to the support team other than this community?
- Can I get this today? I am working on a time critical project, and expected to be able to download and use immediately.
- Is it possible to use the free version and load the license info, rather than get another version?