The current visual contains 2 colomns from 2 Tables.
Colomn A in Table 1 = A text type (“names of departments”) –> Axis
Colomn B in Table 2 = A text type (“descriptions of cases”) –> Values
There are now the following fiilters on the visual:
- Fullname (names of employees) From Table 3: “employees”
- Count of descriptions of cases from Table 2
- Date (created on or after…) from Table 2
- Is this a request to call back the customer (all – yes and no) This comes from Colomn C (True/False type), in Table 1
- The name of the department (from Colomn A) it needs to show is… From Table 1
Now it shows all the calls to the five teams of one department.
I want to make a multiple axes chart.
I thought I’d show 3 bars per team: All the calls/the ones with a request to call back/the ones without a request to call back/
But I can’t get it right:
Table 4 contains two measures (they are DAX – so I guess they are measures, not quick measures – I didn’t made them…).
Call back to customer is needed
Call back to customer is not needed
I thought could use them…
If I drag these measures to Value axis 2 and Values axis 3 (Value axis 1 contains the count of descriptions of cases) it seems to lose the filter on the wanted department, the bars (dark blue and red) show the same numbers for all 5 teams: all the “yes/no call backs”…
1 CURRENT VISUAL – With all the calls for entire department 456 = all, 77= with request to call back, 379 = no request to call back
2 ALL THE CALLS FOR 1 TEAM… 143 = all, 21= with request to call back, 122 = no request to call back
3. NOW CHART TYPE = xVIZ MULTIPLE AXES
4. MEASURE OF CALL BACK = TRUE
Who can help me with this?