Funnel Visual does not interact

526 viewsfunnel

Hi xViz Community,

I tested the funnel visual with my local account and it worked great… so I bought it. My corporate team but the visual in our “organizational visuals” and I replaced the demo version successfully. However, when I try to use the visual now, I cannot interact with it. In other words, when I click on a slice of the funnel, the visual does not change… nor does it pass on any kind of filtering effect to the other visuals in the report. In short, it’s not working like the test version. Is there something special I need to do in order to get the “organizational visual” working the same way? Please advise.

Answered question

Hello mallomarx,

No special steps are required to have the organizational visuals working on your reports – these should continue to work the same way our test visuals do. If you are facing issues with the visual, we request you to reach out to our support team on the support email address that was shared with you at the time of purchase with details on your problems, screenshots/records (if possible) and a sample .pbix file with the issue (if possible). They will help you resolve the issue.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.