How do you install the pro version so that it becomes active on the PowerBi service ?

How do you install the pro version so that it becomes active on the PowerBi service ?

The existing documentation is too brief and assumes prior knowledge.

I replace the xViz visual in my Power BI desktop report with the pro file. But after uploading the file it still said I needed to purchase the pro license version.

What must I do. Thanks

Answered question

Hello Inayat,

To ensure that the PRO license is active on all your reports published to the service, it is necessary to add the visual to your OCV (or) Organizational Custom Visual Repository. Detailed steps on how to administer these visuals are available as part of the official documentation on the Microsoft website (here).

If you have already followed these steps to add the visual to your OCV, or you are using a “non-org” build and facing these issues, please feel free to reach out to our support team on the support email address provided to you at the time of purchase.

Posted new comment

Hello, I have the same problem, my account is non-organizational and I already added the visual elements, but it continues to tell me that I should make the Pro purchase and I verify that there are unavailable functions, such as Apply Alerts.

You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.