First time I’m posting a question here 🙂
As written in the title, I would like to know if there is any limitation to the number of data displayed in the Multiple Axes Chart.
The axis are :
- X-Axis filled with a timeline with exactly 281 Data Series
- 2 x Y1-Axis filled with sales (year and year-1)
- 2 x Y2-Axis filled with a stockpile (also year and year-1)
For the data, I took for example the weeks of july 2021. There is 1 serie for each of the 5 weeks.
What I want :
- The X-Axis must show data from 40 weeks before the first week of july to 0 week before the first week of july (in other words the first day of july). I used the “Show Nth Label” (7 exactly) to hide some datas.
The issue is :
- when the 5 weeks are shown in the chart, the X-Axis goes from -40 to -12.
- when 4 weeks are shown in the chart, the X-Axis goes from -40 to -5.
- when 3 weeks are shown in the chart, the X-Axis goes from -40 to 0.
For all weeks, I have datas from -40 and 0 to show.
I don’t understand why the X-Axis is automatically changed and I didn’t find where I can force it like for the Y-Axes.
I hope it’s clear enough for you to understand.