Where do I find my license key?

1.03K viewslicense key

Hi There,

We have recently purchased the Pro package and downloaded the chart plugins zip, however

I can’t find a license key anywhere in the portal to register them. Does anyone know where I can find it?

I have obviously missed something here!

Regards,

Answered question

Please install the visuals as the “Organization visuals” of Power BI admin portal to activate the PRO version of the chart as the license is embedded. You might have to reach out to your Power BI Administrator if you are not able to access the Admin portal.

I have also attached the xViz KB Article on how to add the visuals to your Organization visuals to this email for your further reference.

Posted new comment
Uploaded File - Download

what if we use PowerBI Server on premise rather than PowerBI Premium? I have this exact same issue. We don’t have a My Organization Tab because we don’t use PBI in the cloud.

Where do I go from here?

Hello jbaxter,

If you are having issues deploying xViz through your Organizational Visual repository, please reach out to our support team to request for “non-org” builds or license keys. They will be able to help you out.

Details of how you can reach our support team are available on the email sent to you confirming your purchase of the visuals!

You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.